About Our Studio
Discipline is key. 95% of a practice is simply getting to the studio. A consistent practice is the biggest contributor to a deep practice.
At Bikram Yoga Red Deer, we are committed to creating a welcoming environment for you to come sweat, have fun, and relax in, while cleansing both mind and body.
The health and well being of our students and the environment are of paramount importance to us. We have carefully researched and designed a space that promotes sustainability, cleanliness, and aesthetics.View Student Testimonials
- Red Deer’s most spacious yoga studio and yoga boutique: over 4,000 square feet with a 1,500 square foot hot room.
- New Flotex flooring in the hot room for safety and cleanliness. Flotex combines the practicality of a resilient flooring with the slip resistant and acoustic properties usually associated with textiles. Being completely waterproof, Flotex is also the only truly washable textile floor covering. Thanks to the highly effective anti-microbial treatment Sanitized®, Flotex offers constant protection against bacteria, including MRSA, E-coli and the development of dust mites. We sterilize our floor with tea tree oil after each class and steam clean weekly.
- Spacious change rooms with full shower facilities and spa like amenities.
- Hot room is insulated with reclaimed insulation to create above R20 walls, floor, and ceiling. Hot room is heated with a devoted forced air heater and fresh air is brought in through an HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator), which maintains the conditions of the Torture Chamber as sustainably as possible.
- We use I-Pads for new student registration in an effort to be as paperless as possible.
- Our walls are painted in bright colours with no VOC paint.
- We do not sell plastic water bottles.
- We use Seventh Generation cleaning products.